- 1/2 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tsps Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 tbsp garlic-infused oil (cloves, mince)
- 1/2 Sweet Potato (medium sized, grated)
- 2 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp low FODMAP chili powder
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat and add the beef, low FODMAP chili powder, ginger, garlic-oil and sweet potatoes. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the beef is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Add the kale and cook for about 5 more minutes or until greens are wilted and stalks are soft.
- Divide into bowls. Season with sea salt and enjoy
Vegan and Vegetarian
- Skip the beef. Saute the veggies in olive oil then add cooked lentils.