This Low FODMAP Beef, Sweet Potato & Kale Skillet Recipe is a quick recipe for your lunchtime. Gluten-free and healthy easy dish without scarfing in flavour!
A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious dinner that your whole family will surely enjoy...
To make our Low FODMAP Beef, Sweet Potato & Kale Skillet Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/2 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tsps Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 tbsp garlic-infused oil (cloves, mince)
- 1/2 Sweet Potato (medium sized, grated)
- 2 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp low FODMAP chili powder
To make our Low FODMAP Beef, Sweet Potato & Kale Skillet Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat and add the beef, low FODMAP chili powder, ginger, garlic-oil and sweet potatoes. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the beef is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Add the kale and cook for about 5 more minutes or until greens are wilted and stalks are soft.
- Divide into bowls. Season with sea salt and enjoy
Vegan and Vegetarian
- Skip the beef. Saute the veggies in olive oil then add cooked lentils.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Beef, Sweet Potato & Kale Skillet Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.