Try this Low FODMAP Beef Saltado with Roasted Potatoes Recipe for your next dinner!
PREP:10 mins COOK:25 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:702 Level:Medium
To make our Low FODMAP Beef Saltado with Roasted Potatoes Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ lb Flank Steak
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 Red Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp asafoetida (hing)
- 1 Tsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper
To make our Low FODMAP Beef Saltado with Roasted Potatoes Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Slice 1 lb potatoes in half and place on a greased baking sheet. Season potatoes with 2 Tbsp garlic oil, salt, and pepper. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
2. While the potatoes cook, heat garlic oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season ½lb steak with salt and pepper, and saute for about 5 minutes. Transfer the steak to a separate plate and set aside, but reserve drippings in skillet.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of asafoetida, 3 chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Saute the tomatoes until they soften, about 3 minutes. Place the steak back into the skillet, along with the 1 tsp tamari soy sauce and 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar. Cook for 1 more minute, season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve beef alongside roasted potatoes.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Beef Saltado with Roasted Potatoes Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.