Kikkoman Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce (10oz) - Low FODMAP
Soy sauce has been tested for FODMAPs by Monash University and is low FODMAP at 1 serve (2 tablespoons). Why is soy sauce low FODMAP while soy beans and other soy products are not? From IBS Free at Last:
Oligosaccharides in soybeans are fibers so any soy products that have less fibers will have less FODMAPs. In addition, oligosaccharides are water soluble, so any soy product that is processed by soaking soybeans in water and draining the water will decrease the FODMAPs.
Tamari soy sauce is a Japanese soy sauce which is made with less or zero wheat and is thicker and less salty than regular soy sauce. Gluten free tamari soy sauce is suitable for a low FODMAP diet.
- Traditionally Brewed
- All-Purpose Seasoning
- Certified Gluten Free
- Made without Wheat Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Over 300 Years of Excellence
- Non GMO
TRADITIONALLY BREWED Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce starts with just four simple ingredients - soybeans, rice, salt and water. It's then brewed and aged for a rich, savory taste and has the same flavor-enhancing qualities you've come to expect from Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce is certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group.
- Perfect in any recipe or marinade calling for soy sauce.
- Use to create authentic-tasting Asian dishes and to season foods in everyday cooking.