- 4 tbsp. low FODMAP vegetable stock powder
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 ½ lb. baking potatoes
- 6 turkey bacon strips, cooked and diced
- 2 spring onion stalks, (green section)
- 4 cups hot water
- Chop up potatoes into small cubes. Heat large pot over medium heat with oil. Add potatoes, stirring often.
- Add low FODMAP vegetable stock powder and hot water. Sprinkle with salt.
- Increase heat to high and cover until potatoes are cooked.
- Once cooked, puree the soup with a masher/blender.
- Serve topped with crispy turkey bacon and spring onion.
Makes 4 servings.
Shopping for Low FODMAP Foods doesn’t have to be tricky, just bring along Casa De Sante’s free Low FODMAP grocery list and you’re good to go.