Servings – 7
- 1 cup baby carrots - shredded finely
- 1 pack Casa De Santé plain granola
- 2 Tbsp. flaxseeds
- 1 egg white
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Shred the baby carrots, flaxseed and Casa De Santé plain granola in a food processor or blender, and pour into a medium bowl.
- Whisk egg white until frothy then add to bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, maple syrup and coconut flour. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands, take a small amount of the mixture (about 1½ - 2 tablespoons) and condense the mix. Then gently roll into a ball form.
- Will make around 14 balls which will be 7 servings. Bake the balls for 12-15 minutes.
60 calories (per 2 balls)
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free