You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Zucchini and Mozzarella Bites Recipe! This is one delicious low fodmap dessert that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap desserts recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini and Mozzarella Bites Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 piece zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Casa de Sante Italian Tuscan Herb Mix
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 30 g mozzarella
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini and Mozzarella Bites Recipe, follow these steps:
- Wash one zucchini and cut sliced.
- Preheat oven to 320°.
- Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Season with Italian Tuscan Herb Mix by Casa de Sante, to taste.
- Put tomato sauce over slices then top with mozzarella.
- Put it 20 minutes in the oven at 160°C/ 320°F.
- Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley, if desired.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
For more amazing low fodmap desserts, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap desserts from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Zucchini and Mozzarella Bites Recipe!