This low FODMAP Chunky Vegetable Chili Recipe fits perfectly into an IBS-control diet and a perfect idea for low FODMAP dinner recipes!
To make our Low FODMAP Chunky Vegetable Chili Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 7.5 ounces canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Mexican seasoning
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
To make our Low FODMAP Chunky Vegetable Chili Recipe, follow these steps:
- Combine all ingredients except zucchini in a large saucepan.
- Heat to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer for about 30-45 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add zucchini. Cover and continue to simmer for another 15 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- May garnish chili with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
Serving size: 1 cup
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap dinner recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chunky Vegetable Chili Recipe!