Serving – 3
- 1 small banana, ripe, sliced into 1” frozen
- ¼ cup non-dairy chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter (no sugar)
- 2 tbsp. Casa De Santé Plain granola
- Peel a ripe banana and slice it into 1” rounds. Wrap in aluminum foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- In the microwave or a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Mix the peanut butter with the Casa De Santé Plain granola, mix well.
- Remove the frozen banana from the freezer.
- Take a tsp of peanut butter granola mixture and smear it on the top of each banana pieces and then dip each banana/peanut butter piece into the chocolate.
- There will be chocolate left over, set aside for another use or discard.
- Set the chocolate peanut butter banana bites on a wax paper covered plate or tray and return to the freezer for 15-30 minutes.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.