This is a classic low FODMAP burger recipe with a twist— Low FODMAP Carrot Savory Granola Burger with Maple Tomato Sauce Recipe! Perfect solution when you're craving for low fodmap snacks!
Servings – 1
To make our low fodmap burger, you will need the following:
- ¼ lb. fresh carrots (about 1 large), cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pack Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb granola
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. whole flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé BBQ mix
- 2 Tbsp. Pomodoro Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 burger bun
- Small handful of Spinach for garnish
To make our low fodmap burger, follow these steps:
- Place carrots and Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb granola into food processor bowl. Pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add flax seeds, cilantro, lime juice and Casa De Santé BBQ mix.
- Blend until completely mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add a splash of water if the mixture seems a little dry.
- Shape mixture into 1 patty.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Working in batches if necessary, place burgers in skillet and cover. Cook about 4 minutes, until lightly browned on bottoms.
- Gently flip, recover, and cook another 4 minutes on opposite side.
- To make the Maple tomato sauce, whisk Pomodoro Tomato sauce and maple syrup.
- Place a burger inside bun. Top with maple tomato sauce and spinach.
GF, Vegan, Soy-free
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
Looking for low fodmap snacks? We hope you enjoyed this low fodmap burger recipe!