Looking for low FODMAP snacks? You're going to love eating these low FODMAP Carrot Cake Muffins Recipe for breakfast! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low FODMAP snack that your whole family will love! Perfect healthy low fodmap snack!
- 2 unripe bananas (or omit)
- 1 cup Low FODMAP Plain Oat Free Granola Snack
- 1 cup Carrot
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- In a bowl put 2 unripe bananas, 1 cup granola, 1 cup carrot, 2 tsp coconut oil and 1 tsp baking powder.
- Mix it all together.
- Put in muffin cups.
- Put it 20 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the carrot cake from the oven.
- Decorate it with kiwi, blueberries and raspberries.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.