Our Low FODMAP Brownies Recipe will restore your faith in gluten free brownies! It's easy to follow, dairy free and low FODMAP too.
To make our Low FODMAP Brownies Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup of zucchini
- 3 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1/2 of almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup low FODMAP granola by Casa de Sante
- 3 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 1 tsp baking soda.
To make our Low FODMAP Brownies Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl put 1 cup zucchini, 3 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 almond milk, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 3 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 cup low FODMAP granola by Casa de Sante, 3 tbsp buckwheat flour, 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Into a tray we put baking paper.
- Turn the dough into the tray.
- Put it 25-30 minutes in the oven.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Brownies Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.