Low FODMAP Buckwheat Blueberry Bread Recipe
To make our Low FODMAP buckwheat blueberry bread, you will need the following:
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Granola Snack Pack by Casa de Sante
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
To make our Low FODMAP Blueberry Baked Buckwheat Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl put 1 cup buckwheat , 1 tsp stevia , 1/2 tsp salt , 1 cup Granola Snack Pack by Casa de Sante.
- Stir well and put aside.
- In another bowl put 3 eggs, 1 cup almond milk , 1 tsp baking powder , 1 tsp cinnamon and stir very well.
- Next , mix all together, put 1 cup blueberries and 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Stir the composition
- In a tray turn the composition.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 338°F.
- Can be served immediately after cooling.
- Buon appetite!
Try it now! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Blueberry Baked Buckwheat Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.