Servings – 1
- 6 jumbo shrimp
- Casa De Santé BBQ Seasoning
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 baby cucumber, chopped
- 1 small blue corn tortilla, cut into strips, (or 6-7 pre-made FODMAP free blue corn chips)
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- If making blue corn chips from scratch, take a small blue corn tortilla (yellow corn if fine too), mist some cooking oil on the tortilla and lightly season with Casa De Santé BBQ Seasoning. Cut the tortilla into strips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes.
- Turn the oven up to 400 F.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on the jumbo shrimps and liberally douse them with Casa De Santé BBQ mix.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through and optional to broil it in the end for 1-2 minutes to give the shrimp a beautiful ‘blackened’ color.
- Mix together the romaine and cucumber and dress with 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge on top and mix again.
- Arrange the blue corn strips on top, the shrimps on the side and enjoy!
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.