Low FODMAP BBQ Tempeh Short Ribs Recipe
- 8 ounces tempeh
- 1 cup Homemade Barbecue Sauce
- Cut the tempeh into four equal pieces.
- Add tempeh to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain. Pat dry and let cool.
- Slice each tempeh piece into 3 or 4 slices so you have a total of 12-16 slices. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pieces into a large bowl and add barbecue sauce, making sure to cover evenly. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Arrange tempeh in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.