- 10 medium shrimp
- ¼ tsp Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- 4-5 large butter lettuce leaves
- 2 scallion/green onion stalks (green part only!)
- 1 oz. Rice noodle, boiled and cooked per instructions and chilled
- ½ Red bell pepper, julienned
- ½ carrot, julienned
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Rice vinegar
- Tamari (wheat-free soy sauce) for dipping
- Marinate the shrimps in regular olive oil and liberally coat in Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning. Set aside or marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- In a greased frying pan on medium heat sauté, the scallions until tender, add the marinated shrimp and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Check for doneness by slicing the middle and making sure its opaque and cooked through.
- Place the chilled rice noodles in a bowl and season with a pinch of Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning and a teaspoon of rice vinegar. Combine well.
- Next assemble the lettuce cups and layer with seasoned rice noodles, bell peppers, carrots and top with the shrimps.
- Serve with some Tamari dipping sauce and enjoy.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.