Low Fodmap Bbq Salmon with Mango-Pineapple Salsa Recipe— the Only Grilled Salmon Recipe You'll Ever Need
- 6 salmon fillets, skin on
- ¼ cup Casa de santé BBQ rub
- ½ cup diced mango
- ½ cup diced pineapple
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Rub Casa de santé BBQ rub all over the top and sides of salmon fillets.
- Sear the salmon fillets, skinless side down first.
- Close the grill and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Carefully flip the salmon over so the skin side is down and reduce heat to medium.
- Close the grill and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For salsa, mix mango, pineapple, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice together in a bowl.
- Spoon salsa over cooked salmon and serve.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP BBQ Salmon with Mango-Pineapple Salsa Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.