- 6 salmon fillets, skin on
- ¼ cup Casa de santé BBQ rub
- ½ cup diced mango
- ½ cup diced pineapple
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Rub Casa de santé BBQ rub all over the top and sides of salmon fillets.
- Sear the salmon fillets, skinless side down first.
- Close the grill and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Carefully flip the salmon over so the skin side is down and reduce heat to medium.
- Close the grill and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For salsa, mix mango, pineapple, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice together in a bowl.
- Spoon salsa over cooked salmon and serve.