Low FODMAP Baked Buffalo Wings Recipe
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 7 chicken wings, dried thoroughly
- Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- ¼ cup hot sauce (no garlic/onion variety such as Tabasco)
- ¼ cup non-dairy butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup carrot sticks
- Lactose free yogurt for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place the flour and Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning into a ziplock, and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, seal the ziplock, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Whisk together the melted butter/coconut oil and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter/hot sauce mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes.
- Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Serve with a side of carrot sticks with yogurt dipping sauce if desired and enjoy!
500 calories (without dipping sauce)
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Buffalo Wings Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.