This refreshing and tasty Low FODMAP Carrot Ginger Smoothie Recipe will add a boost to your day!
To make our Low FODMAP Carrot Ginger Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 1 large banana, peeled, sliced and previously frozen
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
To make our Low FODMAP Carrot Ginger Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Using a high-speed blender, combine carrots and water and blend until completely smooth.
- Next, add Lemonaid infusion, banana slices, and frozen pineapple.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Adjust smoothie consistency by adding more water, if desired.
- Tip: Since it is more difficult to blend the carrots to a smooth texture, adding them first with just the water allows for easier blending.
- Then the rest of the ingredients can be added.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8 ounces
For more amazing low FODMAP Smoothie recipes, click here.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
Love this? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Carrot Ginger Smoothie Recipe!