Servings – 1
- ¼ lb. fresh carrots (about 1 large), cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pack Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb granola
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. whole flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé BBQ mix
- 2 Tbsp. Pomodoro Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 burger bun
- Small handful of Spinach for garnish
- Place carrots and Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb granola into food processor bowl. Pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add flax seeds, cilantro, lime juice and Casa De Santé BBQ mix.
- Blend until completely mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add a splash of water if the mixture seems a little dry.
- Shape mixture into 1 patty.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Working in batches if necessary, place burgers in skillet and cover. Cook about 4 minutes, until lightly browned on bottoms.
- Gently flip, recover, and cook another 4 minutes on opposite side.
- To make the Maple tomato sauce, whisk Pomodoro Tomato sauce and maple syrup.
- Place a burger inside bun. Top with maple tomato sauce and spinach.
GF, Vegan, Soy-free