Low FODMAP Spicy Shakshuka Recipe— this simple egg dish is extremely easy to make and uses only a handful of ingredients. Make yours a little spicy using the FODMAP approved Indian Spice Seasoning.
This is one delicious paleo low fodmap recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Spicy Shakshuka Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tsp Casa de Sante Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Spicy Shakshuka Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add marinara sauce to a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in Casa de Sante Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning.
- Once bubbling, crack open the eggs and add them throughout the sauce.
- Cook until the whites begin to cook through.
- Add the skillet to the oven to allow the yolk to cook, another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with basil.
For more amazing Paleo low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low fodmap recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Spicy Shakshuka Recipe!