You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Spicy Carrot Chutney Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Spicy Carrot Chutney Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and diced (may substitute shredded carrots)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 12 ounces of apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning
- Pinch of salt and pepper
To make our Low FODMAP Spicy Carrot Chutney Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add carrots, red pepper, and ginger to a medium saucepan.
- Add the brown sugar and apple cider vinegar.
- Heat mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric, Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Bring mixture to a boil and simmer for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until no liquid remains.
- Chutney may be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- If a smoother consistency is desired, use an immersion blender to puree chutney after cooking.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Spicy Carrot Chutney Recipe!