Low FODMAP Chili Beef Stir Fry recipe — this simple meal combines beef with baby bok choy or spinach and carrots. The chili seasoning takes it to another level giving it a savory flavor with every bite.
This is one delicious paleo low FODMAP beef recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Chili Beef Stir Fry Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 lb beef cut in strips
- 1 tbsp low FODMAP garlic oil
- 1 head (300g) of baby bok choy or 300g spinach ( 8-10oz bag)
- 1 bell pepper (sliced)
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp Casa de Sante Chili Seasoning
- Salt to taste
To make our Low FODMAP Chili Beef Stir Fry Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Next add beef, pepper and carrots.
- Sprinkle Casa de Sante Chili Seasoning and salt to taste on top.
- Cook until beef is browned, and vegetables are soft.
- Add bok choy leaves until softened.
- Serve on a large platter and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low FODMAP from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Chili Beef Stir Fry Recipe!