Low FODMAP Chocolate Energy Balls Recipe uses only a few ingredients, take little prep work, and are easy to take on the run—making them the perfect low fodmap snack!
To make our low FODMAP Chocolate Energy Balls Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 Casa De Sante Golden Turmeric granola, processed coarsely in a food processor
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. 100% pure Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter or shredded coconut
To make our low FODMAP Chocolate Energy Balls Recipe, follow these steps:
- Process all ingredients in a food processor, saving 2 tsp. of cocoa powder for dusting later.
- Process until well combined, add water as needed & then roll into about 10 balls.
- Pop them in the fridge for about 20 minutes before trying one & keep remaining in a sealed container in the fridge
- Consume at most 2 in a day.
100 Calories per ball.
Vegetaran, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
Love this low fodmap snacks? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this low FODMAP Chocolate Energy Balls Recipe!