Servings – 3
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast, chopped into roughly small 1-2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable broth
- 1 ½ cups light coconut milk
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- ½ of a lemon, juiced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Melt coconut/olive oil in a large skillet or pot over medium/high heat.
- Sauté chicken pieces with Casa De Santé Indian seasoning for 5-7 minutes, until no longer pink inside.
- Add the Casa De Santé Vegetable broth and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- Add in carrots and red pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add zucchini noodles and cook for another 5 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
- Squeeze in lemon juice. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Divide into 3 serving an enjoy!
400 calories (per serving)
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free