This Low FODMAP Baked Potatoes and Quinoa Salad Recipe is super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection! Great for low fodmap salads too!
Enjoy vegetarian low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Baked Potatoes and Quinoa Salad using our Low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Mix - fiber and protein packed, easy, peasy, delicious.
To make our Low FODMAP Baked Potatoes and Quinoa Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
For the potato:
- 5 potatoes
- olive oil
- Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Mix
For the salad:
- peppers in a bowl tomatoes,
- boiled quinoa
- red cabbage
- brazil nuts
- pumpkin seeds
- a little corn
- sunflower seeds,
- olive oil
To make our Low FODMAP Baked Potatoes and Quinoa Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cut the potatoes in half and place them in the pan.
- Add olive oil and Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Mix.
- Put in the oven at 180 ° C / 256 ° F for about 40-45 minutes.
Meanwhile make the salad.
- Add sweet peppers in a bowl , cucumbers, carrot, radishes, olives, boiled quinoa, red cabbage, brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, corn, sunflower seeds, olive oil and lemon.
- Mix all together and serve with potatoes.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Baked Potatoes and Quinoa Salad Recipe!