Low FODMAP Zucchini Soup with Savory Granola Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini Soup with Savory Granola Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 2 yellow/summer squash, chopped
- 2 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock powder
- ¼ tsp Casa De Santé Spicy Indian Seasoning
- 1 ½ cups light coconut milk
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé savory granola
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini Soup with Savory Granola Recipe, follow these steps:
- Prepare the quinoa according to directions, and set aside ½ cup cooked.
- Heat up a soup pot on medium heat, add some olive oil and sauté the zucchini and summer squash with Casa De Santé Spicy Indian Seasoning.
- Add a cup of water and 2 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock powder. Continue to stir and cook.
- Next add in the light coconut milk, bring to a simmer then add the quinoa.
- Remove from heat and divide into 2 servings.
- Serve hot and by topping with a packet of Casa De Santé savory granola.
350 calories (per soup serving with 1 granola packet)
GF, Vegan, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Zucchini Soup with Savory Granola Recipe!