Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Warm Orange and Walnut Cake Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 oranges
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup walnuts (80 walnuts halves)
- 1 cup rice flour or other low fodmap flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup butter melted
To make our Low FODMAP Warm Orange and Walnut Cake Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 360F.
- Zest the oranges, and save 1/4 cup of orange zest.
- Juice oranges and discard remaining skin.
- Pulse walnuts until fine in a blender.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Slowly whisk in wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour cake mix into a 20 cm greased cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve cake with a dollop of low-fodmap vanilla yogurt.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Warm Orange and Walnut Cake Recipe!