This Low FODMAP Vegetarian Shakshouka Recipe is super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection! Great low fodmap dinner recipe too!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Shakshouka Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 cup boiled buckwheat
- 2 tbsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 3 eggs
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Shakshouka Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cut green pepper, 2 carrots, 1/2 zucchini.
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the tray, add the cut vegetables. Put a lid over them.
- After 5 minutes one can add a large handful of baby spinach, 1 cup boiled buckwheat, 1 tbsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante
- Mix well.
- Put one cup marinara souce, 1 cup mozzarella.
- Let the mozzarella melt
- Put 3 eggs over the composition and put the lid.
- When the eggs were made, seasoned with Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante and baby spinach. Bon appetite!
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Shakshouka Recipe!