This Low FODMAP Vegetarian Quinoa Pizza Recipe is super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection! Good as a low fodmap snack too!
Quinoa is a great source of plant based protein. This vegetarian quinoa pizza made with Casa de Sante Mexican Seasoning is a yummy low FODMAP twist on pizza. Try it for yourself!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Quinoa Pizza Recipe, you will need the following:
* 250 g quinoa
* 2 teaspoons Mexican spice mix from Casa de Santé
* ½ teaspoon baking powder
* 250 ml water
* 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix Mexican Casa de Santé (as per taste)
* green pepper
* Red pepper
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Quinoa Pizza Recipe, follow these steps:
- Soak quinoa for minimum 15 minutes.
- Rinse and drain the quinoa then put in a jar blender with all other ingredients and mix until it is smooth.
- Place the baking paper in a baking pan, grease it with a little oil and pour the composition in it. Place it in the oven.
- Bake it for 20-30 minutes at 375 F / 190 ° C .
- Remove it from the oven and add tomato sauce over the pizza.
- Add the topping ingredients:
- A row of mozzarella, add tomatoes, green peppers and red pepper.
- Then place in the oven for 15 minutes at 375 F / 190 ° C.
I wish you bon appetit!
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Quinoa Pizza Recipe!