This Low FODMAP Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe is super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a delicious low fodmap vegetarian breakfast recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection! Good as a low fodmap breakfast too!
Easy, peasy low FODMAP vegetarian pineapple fried rice - pineapple, coconut oil and Casa de Sante Lemon Herb seasoning - voila, a delicious meal!
Low FODMAP Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe, you will need the following:
For the rice:
- 1 pineapple
- 200-250 g rice boiled
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning
For the salad:
- sweet peppers
- poppy seeds
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cook the rice according to package directions and set aside to cool.
- Cut a pineapple in half and hollow out both halves to make two bowls.
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces and set it aside.
- In a skillet, add pineapple chunks and cooked rice.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil and Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning.
- Leave 5 to 10 minutes on the fire then put the mixture into the pineapple halves.
- Decorate with lettuce, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, radishes and poppy seeds.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe!