Easy, peasy low FODMAP vegetarian pineapple fried rice - pineapple, coconut oil and Casa de Sante Lemon Herb seasoning - voila, a delicious meal!
Low FODMAP Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice
For the rice:
- 1 pineapple
- 200-250 g rice boiled
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning
For the salad:
- sweet peppers
- poppy seeds
- Cook the rice according to package directions and set aside to cool.
- Cut a pineapple in half and hollow out both halves to make two bowls.
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces and set it aside.
- In a skillet, add pineapple chunks and cooked rice.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil and Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning.
- Leave 5 to 10 minutes on the fire then put the mixture into the pineapple halves.
- Decorate with lettuce, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, radishes and poppy seeds.