Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Vegetarian Mozzarella Spinach Rice Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— this is one delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Mozzarella Spinach Rice Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Carrot
- 1 cup Zucchini
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp Lemon Herb Seasoning by Casa de Sante
- 1 cup boiled white rice
- 1 cup Mozzarella
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Mozzarella Spinach Rice Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a pan put olive oil, carrots, zucchini and baby spinach.
- On medium heat.
- Add the spicy Lemon Herb Seasoning and boiled rice. Boil it little bit until the baby spinach is done.
- Add the mozzarella and let it melt.
- Mix and serve with tomatoes and raw spinach.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Mozzarella Spinach Rice Recipe!