Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— this is one delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection!
Low FODMAP Vegetarian Lasagna with Casa de Sante low FODMAP Tuscan Herb mix - yum
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 pack gluten-free pasta
- 2 red bell peppers (as tolerated)
- 70 g tomato sauce
- 100 g mozzarella
- 3 tsp Tuscan Italian herbs mix
- olive oil
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe, follow these steps:
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the pasta until ready.
- Let it boil for as long as necessary (as per pasta packaging).
- Drain the spaghetti from water and put it in a bowl, add the Casa de Sante Italian Tuscan herb seasoning and mix it.
- Cut the peppers.
- Grease the tray with a little olive oil and place in a layer of spaghetti, above put a layer of tomato sauce, mozzarella and peppers.
- Repeat again and preheat the oven to 170 degrees for 20 minutes. Now put the tray in for 15 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and the lasagna is ready to be served.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe!