Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Vegetarian Casserole Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— this is one delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Casserole Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup Potatoes
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup quinoa boiled
- 1 tbsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante
- 1 tsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 pcs red pepper
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Casserole Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl put 1 cup of potatoes, 1 cup of zucchini, 1 cup of carrots, 1 cup of kale and 1 cup of boiled quinoa.
- Mix all and put 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1 tbsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante.
- In a tray put 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil and grease the tray.
- Put the mixture in the tray.
- 3 eggs and 1 tsp of Mexican Seasoning Mix , mix them well and put the contents over the composition in the tray.
- Put 1/2 mozzarella, 1 pcs red pepper and olives.
- Put it 20-25 minutes in the oven at 170°C/ 338°F.
- Decorate: Basil leaves.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Casserole Recipe!