Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Vegetarian Buckwheat Bake Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— this is one delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Buckwheat Bake Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup boiled buckwheat
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon herb seasoning by Casa de Sante
- Olive oil (garlic oil)
Cherry tomatoes and Mini Mozzarella
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Buckwheat Bake Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl mix 3 eggs, 1 cup mozzarella, 1 cup carrot, 1 cup boiled buckwheat, 1 cup baby spinach, 2 tbsp sunflower seeds, 1 tbsp lemon herb seasoning by Casa de Sante, mix very well.
- In a tray put 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Put the mixture in the tray and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven after 10 minutes and decorate with cherry tomatoes and mini mozzarella.
- Put another 10 minutes in the oven.
Can be served immediately.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Buckwheat Bake Recipe!