- Cut 1/2 slices red bell pepper, 1 slices carrot, 1/4 zucchini and 1/4 eggplant.
- Set aside.
- In a pan put 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp mustard seeds, red bell peppers, carrots and cook at small fire about 7-9 minutes.
- Add the eggplant and zucchini , cook very well 10-15 minutes and stir.
- Put 1 tbsp Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning by Casa de Santé and 1 cup Salsa Chunky Mild by Casa de Santé, stir very well and let to cook on small cook.
- When the vegetables is finish put 250g rice pasta boiled.
- For decor use parsley.
- Serve warm and buon appetit!
← Older Post
Newer Post →