Low FODMAP Sweet Potato Hash and Fried Eggs recipe— who says egg dishes are for breakfast? This simple and straight-forward recipe combines beta carotene with protein and seasoned with a hint of lemon and herb.
Perfect addition to your paleo low fodmap recipe collection! Good as a low fodmap breakfast recipe too!
To make our Low FODMAP Sweet Potato Hash and Fried Eggs Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil, separated
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp Casa de Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
To make our Low FODMAP Sweet Potato Hash and Fried Eggs Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss sweet potatoes in 1 tbsp olive oil and Casa de Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning then place evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sweet potato is soft. In medium skillet over low heat add the rest of the oil.
- Crack eggs one at a time into the oil and allow to cook until egg whites are solid and cooked through.
- Add the sweet potato to a platter then add eggs on top.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over eggs and garnish with cilantro.
For more amazing Paleo low fodmap recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low fodmap from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Sweet Potato Hash and Fried Eggs Recipe!