Low FODMAP Stuffed Red Peppers recipe— next time you make Mexican food, try serving it inside bell peppers! No bloating or guilty feelings afterwards.
This is one delicious paleo low fodmap that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Stuffed Red Peppers Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp Casa de Sante Mexican Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
To make our Low FODMAP Stuffed Red Peppers Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice peppers in half down the middle. Scoop out seeds.
- In a medium sauce pan add oil until hot.
- Add beef and Casa de Sante Mexican Seasoning Mix and cook until browned. Toss beef with tomatoes.
- Fill each pepper with ground beef mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove from oven.
- Garnish with cilantro.
For more amazing Paleo low fodmap recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low fodmap from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Stuffed Red Peppers Recipe!