Have a craving for pasta? Look no further than this low FODMAP Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe. It’s paleo, easy on the gut and filling. Save leftovers for lunch!
Perfect addition to your paleo low fodmap recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp olive oil, separated
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp Casa de Sante Italian Tuscan Herb Mix
- 1 15oz jar pasta sauce
- 2 tsp salt
To make our Low FODMAP Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice the squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and place on a baking sheet, flat sides facing up.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix ground beef with the Casa de Sante Italian Tuscan Herb Mix. Form balls with clean hands and add to a skillet with the rest of the oil.
- Cook meatballs on all sides and until the inside is no longer pink.
- Remove from heat and allow to drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Once the squash is done, use a form to scrape the inside to form the ‘spaghetti’.
- Sprinkle with salt and add to a plate.
- Serve with meatballs and drizzle with marinara sauce. Garnish with extra seasoning, if desired.
For more amazing Paleo low fodmap recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low fodmap from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe!