This Easy Low FODMAP Soba Noodle Salad with Tofu Vegetables Recipe is light and fresh with just the right amount of flavor! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap salad vegetarian recipe that your whole family will love!
If you're a vegetarian, this is a perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetables salads recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Soba Noodle Salad with Tofu Vegetables Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 oz. dry Soba noodles cooked and chilled
- ½ block of extra firm Tofu
- Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning
- 1 Bok Choy bunch, blanched and chopped finely
- 1 tbsp chopped Peanuts
- 2Tbsp. Ponzu sauce (sub 1:1 ratio of rice vinegar and wheat-free soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Scallions (green part only)
- Chili flakes (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Soba Noodle Salad with Tofu Vegetables Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cook the soba noodles per instructions to make 1 cup cooked soba noodles. Set aside and let cool.
- Cut the tofu into 1 inch cubes and marinade in 2 Tbsp. olive oil and Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake the tofu for 20 min, flipping halfway through.
- In a bow combine soba noodles, bok choy and tofu. Drizzle the Ponzu sauce and garnish with scallions (green part only) and chopped peanuts.
- Season with salt, pepper, chili flakes.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap salad vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Soba Noodle Salad with Tofu Vegetables Recipe!