Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Shrimp Pasta Arrabiata Recipe? Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp Pasta Arrabiata Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 cups shrimp, deveined and shells removed
- 1 jar Nellino’s Pomodoro Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz. gluten free pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup olives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup basil leaves, chopped
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp Pasta Arrabiata Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Add shrimp, and cook until opaque. Add Nellino’s Pomodoro Pasta Sauce and simmer over
- low heat. Add in olives and basil leaves.
- Mix in pasta. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir until incorporated.
- Serve hot with a side of mixed greens and enjoy
Want to create your own IBS-friendly recipes? Consult our free Low FODMAP food list and get creative with your cooking!
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Shrimp Pasta Arrabiata Recipe!