You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Peanut Protein Shake Recipe using our delicious low FODMAP protein powder!
A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low FODMAP protein shake to boost your energy levels. Perfect for your morning or afternoon pick-me-up activities!
To make our Low FODMAP Peanut Protein Shake Recipe, you will need the following:
- 100g raw peanut
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Protein by Casa de Santé
To make our Low FODMAP Peanut Protein Shake Recipe, follow these steps:
- Prepare: In a pan put 100g raw peanut, stir very well.
- Put 2 tbsp golden syrup, 1 tsp salt Mix until browned
- Put the mixture in blender
- Add 2 tbsp Vanilla Protein by Casa de Santé
- Mix when is smooth
- Put in the jar and keep it in the fridge/ one month.
- Serve a bit for taste.
Makes 6 - 12 servings.
For more amazing high protein low FODMAP recipes, click here.
For more delicious low FODMAP protein recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP protein powder recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Peanut Protein Shake Recipe from Casa de Sante!