This yummy low FODMAP Paleo Chicken Nachos recipe is filling, nutritious and tasty. Just serve on a bed of sweet potato chips and top with all your favorite (and FODMAP approved foods)!
No tortilla chips, no problem. Perfect addition to your Paleo low fodmap recipes collection! Good as a low FODMAP snack too!
To make our Low FODMAP Paleo Chicken Nachos Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 bag sweet potato chips, plain or salted
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (rotisserie chicken also works great)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Casa de Sante Adobo Seasoning
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 red pepper, small
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
To make our Low FODMAP Paleo Chicken Nachos Recipe, follow these steps:
- Layer sweet potato chips on a plate or platter.
- Heat pre-cooked chicken in olive oil over medium heat.
- Add Casa de Sante Adobo Seasoning and toss chicken to coat.
- Remove from heat and add to the sweet potato chips.
- Layer tomatoes, olives and cilantro on top.
- In a blender, add coconut cream, red pepper and salt.
- Spoon red pepper dressing on top of nachos. Enjoy!
For more amazing Paleo low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low FODMAP recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Paleo Chicken Nachos Recipe!