Low FODMAP One Pot Thai Peanut Pasta Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Enjoy a delicious Thai-inspired vegetarian recipe for you all!
Find the One Pot Thai Style Peanut Pasta here: https://plantoeat.com/recipes/12789830
For meat-lovers, feel free to add chicken, beef, or prawns to add more protein to your dish.
To make our Low FODMAP One Pot Thai Peanut Pasta Recipe, you will need the following:
- 12 ounces brown rice linguine or gluten free
- 4 tbsp Casa De Sante Low FODMAP stock powder
- 4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- pinch Casa De Sante Asafoetida Powder
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 1 tablespoon kikkoman Tamari Sauce
- 2 inches a ginger root sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large carrot peeled and cut in 1/4 inch by 2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut in 1/4 inch by 2 inch pieces
- 2 green onions (chopped, green tops only!)
- 0.5 cup roasted salted peanuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 Small bunch cliantro
- 1 lime
To make our Low FODMAP One Pot Thai Peanut Pasta Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Place all ingredients except cilantro and lime juice and garnishes in a large stockpot. Cover pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a low simmer and keep covered and cook for about 10 minutes, removing lid and stirring every 2 minutes or so. Cook until pasta is al dente and almost all liquid has evaporated – I left about an inch of liquid in the bottom of the pot – but you can reduce as desired.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper , stirring pasta several times to distribute the liquid in the bottom of the pot.
3.Remove slices of ginger and stir in cilantro and lime juice. Dish up the pasta and then sprinkle on garnishes as desired.
4.Add at the end of cooking:
One small bunch of cilantro, diced (flat leaf parsley will work in a pinch)
Juice of one lime
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP One Pot Thai Peanut Pasta Recipe!