Low FODMAP One Pot Chicken Curry with Zucchini Noodles Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
Servings – 3
To make our Low FODMAP One Pot Chicken Curry with Zucchini Noodles Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast, chopped into roughly small 1-2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable broth
- 1 ½ cups light coconut milk
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- ½ of a lemon, juiced
- Cilantro for garnish
To make our Low FODMAP One Pot Chicken Curry with Zucchini Noodles Recipe, follow these steps:
- Melt coconut/olive oil in a large skillet or pot over medium/high heat.
- Sauté chicken pieces with Casa De Santé Indian seasoning for 5-7 minutes, until no longer pink inside.
- Add the Casa De Santé Vegetable broth and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- Add in carrots and red pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add zucchini noodles and cook for another 5 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
- Squeeze in lemon juice. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Divide into 3 serving an enjoy!
400 calories (per serving)
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP One Pot Chicken Curry with Zucchini Noodles Recipe!