Low FODMAP Swiss Chard Wraps recipe— taste the rainbow in these beautiful wraps that use cabbage, carrots, eggplant and cucumbers. This is one delicious way to get your fodmap vegetables.
Perfect addition to your Paleo low FODMAP recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Swiss Chard Wraps Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 cucumber, sliced lengthwise to 4 inch slices
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Casa de Sante Italian Tuscan Herb Mix
- 3 leaves of chard
- 1.5 cups red cabbage, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced lengthwise
- 1 handful basil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
To make our Low FODMAP Swiss Chard Wraps Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat oil in a skillet then add egg plant and Casa de Sante Italian Tuscan Herb Mix.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay out chard leaf upside down then add carrots, cucumber, cabbage and eggplant to the center. Roll up tightly then cut in half.
- In a blender add pesto ingredients. Use as a dip or drizzle for the wraps.
For more amazing Paleo low fodmap recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low fodmap from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Mediterranean Chard Wraps Recipe!