You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Kuku Persian Herb Frittata Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap side dish that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap side dishes recipe collection too!
Servings – 2
To make our Low FODMAP Kuku Persian Herb Frittata Recipe, you will need the following:
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose GF flour
- 1 Tbsp. Casa De Santé Asafetida powder (Hing)
To make our Low FODMAP Kuku Persian Herb Frittata Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper with olive oil.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl. Add the Casa De Santé Indian seasoning .
- Lightly beat in the chopped herbs, flour, and Casa De Santé Asafetida powder (Hing).
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish and bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, until the edge is golden brown.
- Alternately you may make this stove top on a cast iron type pan.
- Serve the kuku from the baking dish, or unmold it by loosening the edge with a knife and inverting the dish onto a serving platter.
- Remove the parchment paper.
- NUSH-E JAN (enjoy)!
280 calories (per serving)
GF, Vegetarian, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap side dishes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap side dish recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Kuku Persian Herb Frittata Recipe!