You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Bean and Cheese Nachos Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your kids will surely love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
PREP:10 mins COOK:20 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:516 Level:Easy
To make our Low FODMAP Bean and Cheese Nachos Recipe, you will need the following:
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup canned Garbanzo Beans/Chickpeas/Lentils
- ¼ cup Shredded Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato
- 4 cups Spinach
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- Garlic Oil
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
To make our Low FODMAP Bean and Cheese Nachos Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Arrange wedge slices from 6 corn tortillas on a baking sheet or baking dish, in a single layer. Drizzle with garlic oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp garlic oil in a large skillet, add ½ chopped red bell pepper and 1 cup beans for 3 minutes.
3. Add 4 cups spinach to the skillet, and stir until spinach wilts. Turn off the heat.
4. Arrange tortilla chips in a pile and top with beans and spinach mixture. Sprinkle with ¼ cup mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Bake for 7 minutes, or just until cheese is melted.
5. Top with 1 chopped tomato, and serve.
Want to create your own Kid and IBS-friendly recipes? Consult our free Low FODMAP food list and get creative with your cooking!
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Bean and Cheese Nachos Recipe!