Low FODMAP Healthy Spicy Indian Chicken Breast Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipes that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Healthy Spicy Indian Chicken Breast Recipe, you will need the following:
- Chicken Breast, 1/3 lb.
- Olive oil
- Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Seasoning
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
To make our Low FODMAP Healthy Spicy Indian Chicken Breast Recipe, follow these steps:
- Season Chicken breast with 1 tbsp of olive oil on each side, season with salt, pepper and Spicy Indian seasoning.
- Marinate in fridge for a few hours (Optional)
- Bake at 400 °F degrees for 35-40 minutes, flipping half way through. Or Grill on pan.
- Slice into strips.
180 Calories per serving.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Interested in more low FODMAP recipes? Find your favorite low fodmap cookbook and get cooking!
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Healthy Spicy Indian Chicken Breast Recipe!