Ready for the ultimate low FODMAP Grilled Vegetables with Lemon Herb Vinaigrette recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— this is one delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection!
To make our low FODMAP Grilled Vegetables with Lemon Herb Vinaigrette recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 large zucchini, sliced horizontally
- ½ inch thick 1 summer squash, sliced horizontally
- ½ inch thick 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Case de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning salt to taste
To make our low FODMAP Grilled Vegetables with Lemon Herb Vinaigrette recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat grill.
- Place sliced vegetables into a resealable plastic bag or a glass bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil to coat.
- Prepare lemon herb vinaigrette by combining 1 tablespoon olive oil with 1 teaspoon Case de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning and set aside.
- Grill vegetables over medium heat approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- When vegetables are well cooked, remove them from the grill into a serving bowl.
- Pour lemon herb vinaigrette over the top and serve.
- Season with salt to taste.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— low FODMAP Grilled Vegetables with Lemon Herb Vinaigrette recipe!